Email: webmaster@melaniefionaworld.com

Feb 2011 04

Cee Lo Green Featuring Melanie Fiona – Fool For You

Posted in New Music

Cee Lo Green teamed up with Melanie Fiona to remix his song Fool For You. Listen to the full song here.

24 Comments

1. Tap says:

Love it Love it Love it!!! Can’t stop replaying it! “That’s some powerful stuff”

2. Nikki says:

Without a doubt the hottest song so far of 2011. Melanie’s been my girl from day one, but girl did the damn thing on this one.

3. Chimere_yvonne says:

I need to download this ASAP! HOT SHIT!

4. henry marks says:

Bustin’ it up MEL !! My Girl BUSTIN’ IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!#1MFFAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. henry marks says:

OMG this artist is HOT OOOOOHHHHWEEEEEEEEE!!!#1mffan

6. Smh says:

HERE ARE THE CORRECT LYRICS TO THE SONG! THESE BOOTLEGGED LYRICS I BEEN SEEING IS JUST SHAMEFUL!

Cee-Lo:
    AYYYYYYYYEAH! AYYYYYYYEEE!
    Whats that real, that deep, that burnin, that amazing, unconditional, inseperable LOVE!
    That feel like forever, that always emotional but still exceptional LOVE!
    Can’t nobody tell me nothin, it is what it is!
    ANDDD every mistake you make EYE! EYE! just may forgive!
    OHH! Right now! Right now! at this very moment, still love her like I loved her then!
    OHH! I love her in and out and up and down and round and round and all ova and all ova again!
    Sooo rare they swear that YOUUU! just dont exist!
    ANDDD! its only one person I can think of make me feel like this!
    Chorus:
    I’m a foooooooooool! Such a fooooooool! For Youuuuuuuu!

Melanie:
    OHH! So sweet, so deep, so real, ooo-wee! GOT DAYUM! thats some powerful stuff!!
    OHH! How ya do it, just do do it, keep me coming, baby I cant seem to get enough!
    What you do, what you say, makes me wanna LUH LUH luv ya baby, I dont even have a choice!
    OHH! and if i did, it still be youuu! cuz you the man among these other boys!
    Sweet suga, I surrender, white flag, ohh I wont even put up a fight!
    OHH! cuz there aint a dayum thing wrong about this kind of lovin ooo when it feels so right!!
    Gonna, write a letter, tell it to my momma and she gone tell the world that I love YOU!
    OHH! Some people probably say im crazy but I dont mind being a fool for youuuu!

Chorus:
    I’m a foooooool! (Mel: Ima fool) Such a foooool!
    (Mel: Such a fool, such a fool, such a fool! )
    For youuuuuuu! (Mel: for youuuuuaahhhh)

Breakdown:
    I say YEAHHHHHH! YEAHHHHH!
    YEAHH! (Mel: YEAHH!)
    (Mel: Ima fool baby!)
    ooooo chile!
    (Mel: ooooooooooooooo!)
    Ima fool! (Mel: Ima fool!) Sucha fool!
    (Mel: Like a fool!) Ima fool! (Mel: ayeeee ayeee!)
    ooo baby! AHohhhh! (Mel: AHohhhh!)
    ayee lawd! baby!
    (Background: ima fool! ima fool! ima fool! ima fool! ima fool! ima fool!)
    For you momma! (Mel: For you daddy!)
    Please baby beggin ahhh have mercy on me! (Mel: Pleaseeeee!)
    Have mercy! Have a little mercy on me! ooo wee!
    (Mel: Show a little mercy baby! uhhh!)
    (Mel: AHHHHHHHOH! ooooyeahhh!) oooyeahhh!
    For you (Mel: ima fool! Ima fool! IMA FOOL!)

7. admin says:

Thanks for the lyrics. These are definitely correct. The lyric sites all have the wrong lyrics.

8. kjswann says:

absolutely love!

9. Dr. OJ says:

Oh Goodness!! Thank you for those lyrics. I would go to other site and try to match the words to the melody and thought to myself, “this can’t be right” Yours fit perfectly, thanks again!

10. joejoe_no1 says:

That song is one of the very best songs I’ve ever heard. I am waiting for the cd that this version shows up on. Got to have it!!!!!

11. Connie says:

I so love this song!! What else can you say after this….